Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

When Dad Gets Home

When Dad gets home from his trips it's all about catching up on a week's worth of playtime. We don't have a basketball goal, but they don't care.
 Even little princesses have to get their Daddy playtime in. He doesn't mind a bit, either.

Her feet are finally beginning to reach the pedals to the bike we bought her for her first birthday. She loves it!


We went shopping this weekend and let the girls buy what they wanted with their birthday money. I must say that this is the first time that I wished Hannah and I wore the same size shoe! She got some gorgeous boots from Wild Pair...and I was jealous! Mallorie got her pink watch with "diamonds" on it that she had been wanting and a few other things. They also got signed up for Karate this weekend. We've never done this before, but Hannah has always wanted to, so we are very excited! Plus, it's for both girls. I hope they enjoy themselves!

I put my wreath up on the door the other day and I feel so happy everytime I come home to see it. I think I want a wreath for every season, they just look so pretty. Plus our front door is black, and while I always thought I would want a red or blue door, the black is just so pretty. I think next weekend we'll get some pumpkins to put outside. I've been putting it off for a few weeks because I was worried it would be too warm and they'd get stinky, but I think next weekend will be good enough.

I hope you have a wonderful week! We've got a super busy week at their school, so there will be NO boredom for us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful wreath for your door!
That is the cutest tricycle, I'd forgotten about it. I am ready to come to Georgia & see my girls!!!
Miss you. Love MOM