Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

A New Life

My little sister had her baby Monday evening. She labored and worked so hard, but in the end ended up needing a c-section. That's truly hard work and I can't imagine what she's feeling like.

Isn't she cute! I can't wait to kiss those chubby little cheeks and smell that precious newborn smell that fades too fast.
I know the picture is small, I copied it off of my email...I'll be there tomorrow with my big camera playin' photographer all weekend, so expect to see a few bigger ones soon!!

Her name is Holly Rosalie and she came into this world weighing 9lbs 10oz and was 21.5 inches long. Whopp-er! The more chub though, the more to kiss and snuggle!

But isn't it just crazy how such a perfect new little person can go from that to this:

I've got my work cut out for me, huh?! This kid is goofy!

Congratulations Kent and Becky!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah AVA! You keep the Browns entertained!!!! Love you all MiMi
See you Saturday, Sarah.

Mandijo said...

What a precious little baby!! Tell your sister congrats and I can't wait to see some more of your pictures!!

ashley anthony said...

i'm sure you didn't encourage her at all to take a picture like that! (yep, that is sarcasm you can't hear in the typed word) she is too cute.