Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Quick Update

I know it's been a while since I posted, but I've been in crazy mode and getting so much stuff done. First of all, we traveled to Texas for our previously scheduled vacation. Then Rusty and I, along with Ava, headed to Georgia to house hunt. We found a beautiful home with enough bedrooms and bathrooms for everybody, put in an application and then on the same night found out we got approved for the house. Then after that phone call we got another phone call from a moving company and were given a wonderful quote on moving. So that part of it is also scheduled. Everything fell into place perfectly. I cannot wait to get into the house and let the girls get busy decorating their own rooms. We definitely won't have enough furniture to fill this place up. That's a problem I've never had before. I'll post a few pics on here when I get to my computer. We had to give up a big back yard, but that's okay for now. I think the extra space in the house will be a good trade off.

So now we're back in Texas and just going to relax and enjoy our time with family. The girls start school so early in Georgia, well, earlier than we're used to, so we've got a lot to do to get ready!

I'll post some pictures of the house soon. Hope you have a great weekend.
~Blessings~

3 comments:

Olson Family said...

YAY! So happy for you guys! Hopefully we are about 1.5 yrs behind you:) And the greater Atlanta area IS on our list places we would move!

Jordan said...

How long are you guys in Texas? Bring your crew to Dallas :) We would love to see you guys.

AmyB said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see everything!