Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Yoga Baby

I got a call from Hannah's doctor today and turns out there is a little bitty fracture on the side of her toe. It looks a little better today, but still hurts horribly! We won't have to go for a visit to a foot doctor unless it just doesn't get to feeling better, so that's a blessing. She does have to stay on the crutches for a while longer though. We got to hang out at school today for a little while. I was working on the Art Show for Thursday night and she can't go to recess while on crutches, so she came and hung out with me in the cafeteria where the art show will be held. I enjoy spending alone time with this kid so much.
Rusty shot this next picture of all the girls outside playing. Together. But you want to know my favorite part of this is, they're all in white. They're all filthy! And they're all having so much fun.

I looked outside the house and got quite the view yesterday. I figured Hannah was teaching her a yoga move. I couldn't quit laughing. Turns out, she did it first and wanted Hannah to do it with her. It must have been great fun because she couldn't quit laughing.

I'll leave you with this final shot. I think it might go on my Christmas card this year.
Today I have a huge brunch for the end of our year of Adventures in Art. After that it's our big art show at the school. This is what we've been working toward all year and I am so ready for it to be over!! It has been stressing me and weighing me down for a while, so I will be happy to see this event go on by. I'll make sure to take some pictures and show what we did. So far it looks awesome.
Have a great day.
~Blessings~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your snapshots are too adorable. Poor Hannah though. Let her know I've been through the same thing!

Anonymous said...

Awesome post. Playing in the dirt was a fav when you & Becky were that age too. Creative playtime.
thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see pics from Art Fair show. I know you have worked hard. Have a great day. Love MOM

sbeudy said...

Poor Hannah, I hope she gets to feeling better soon. Love the pictures. They are always adorable.