Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

An Award? For Me? You Shouldn't Have!

I took these pictures the other day and didn't publish them yet. Just thought they were cute.
With all of the rain and then sunshine we've been getting, our grass has never been so green!

I am the proud recipient of a Beautiful Blogger Award! Thank you Amy and Tina, you guys are too sweet!!

I am supposed to post seven random facts about myself with this award and then tag seven other friends.

1. When I text my little sister, we usually text each other with an accent. Sometimes we're Canadian, British, Amish, and other times we're ghetto fabulus. (I spelled that wrong on purpose, yo.)

2. One of my favorite smells is my children freshly bathed. It's the most precious smell to me.

3. I finally went on a real date with Rusty for the first time since Ava was born Friday night. We went to Disneyland, ALONE and had so much fun!

4. I was so nervous to have a third child, thinking that maybe it would be so hard on the kids or something, but Ava has been and continues to be such a huge blessing! She's so funny and always makes us smile.

5. My favorite thing to do as a hobby would be photography, followed closely by baking.

6. My favorite TV shows are Fringe and House. Basically the only two shows I watch at all.

7. I used to love pickles, eating ice and chewing gum...not together....now I don't care for any of them. (Hey, they asked for random)

You don't know how hard that was to come up with! So the seven bloggers that I choose to give this Beautiful Blogger Award to are Jerica, Jaymie, Amber, Karly, Stephanie, Jordan, and Mandijo. I love reading all of your blogs so much!

Thanks again Tina and Amy, whose blogs I love to read each day, you ladies are so kind.
~Blessings~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks. Hahaha, I text with an accent too! And here I thought I was the only one. Hope Ava's birthday was good!

sbeudy said...

I agree with the others. I love reading your blogs. You deserve a beautiful blogger award.

Mandijo said...

Thanks for the award, I just posted mine. Love the tricycle you got for Ava, it is adorable. I can't believe she is 1 already, this kiddos just grow up way too fast!!