Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Mini-Update

Whew!! We just spent all evening rearranging the house. Ava and Mally are now sharing a room and Hannah got her own. She's on cloud nine!
I'll make sure and post some pics later of the girls. We have a whole bunch of pumpkins on the front porch and I am just itching to take some more pictures of Hannah, Mally and Ava for Fall. We've also picked out the perfect place to go take their Christmas picture this year, so we have some fun plans for beautiful pictures.
Ava is clapping and waving all the time now, so I need to post a video later of that as well.
I hope you have a good weekend. We're going shopping today. We've got a couple of gift cards to spend and a whole lot of time! Maybe they can buy something to decorate their rooms with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet Hannah is thrilled! She can't be a "tween"..she's growing up too quickly. Waiting for more updates from the Brown Five! love MOM