Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Poor Mally

I don't have any pictures from today, but I did want to post a little tid bit from something really funny that happened.

Mallorie is always putting Ava up above her head and trying to play with her like Rusty and I sometimes do. I always tell her not to because 1) she is more likely to drop her than we are & 2) because babies puke if you jostle them too much after they eat.

Guess what. Ava barfed. All over Mallorie. In her eye, mouth and all over her clothes. Too funny. Mallorie, of course, was disgusted and crying because the throw up burned in her eye. I didn't laugh in her face or anything, but it was too hilarious! That's what she gets and I bet she doesn't put Ava up above her head anymore!

Tomorrow Rusty is off work and we are going to the movies and then just working on the house. Saturday we are going to the beach to relax, just the five of us. I can't wait! Rusty hasn't been once this year, so we figure we might as well take advantage of our weekend with nothing to do.

Prayer Request
Please keep us in prayer. None of us are happy out here and we know that with the economy as it is, jobs are scarce, but we also know that God doesn't care about the economy and can create a job for Rusty. One that could contribute enough for me to be able to stay home with the girls until they are older. Also, a job that would be closer to family. Not Paris (unless God wants us there), but definitely close to there! We miss our families and want nothing more than the girls to be able to have a close relationship with their grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. It's really hard not seeing family except 3 or 4 times a year! It breaks our hearts weekly. I know God has a plan for us, we just want to ask for his favor!
Also, pray for Tiana, Rusty's sister. She is due pretty much anytime now! We are so excited to be getting a nephew and we want to ask for Tiana and Jared to have a peaceful and smooth birth and that Tyler be a healthy, fat little baby. We can't wait!!

2 comments:

AmyB said...

You got it! We'll pray you right back to Texas :) You know, I hated Paris as a teen, but I find it kinda of nice now! I'd never get my husband there, and really probably wouldnt want to go myself, but the nostalgia is nice!

Olson Family said...

We will definitely be praying that you guys can get back toward family. That is a hard thing especially with grandparents that want to see those precious girls!