Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sleep Deprived

I'm very sleepy, so this post will not be long. Just wanted to put up some pictures from today. She has a new robe and slippers and we decided she needed to model them after her bath. She was really, really not happy about that!


This is not a picture of Rusty as a baby...no, this is Ava. Ava looking just like Rusty!!

And Mally looking just like me, as usual! She is so cute.. wait, does that mean I think I'm so cute? What a conundrum! (wait, does that even make sense?)

Rusty went jogging this evening and the girls rode their bikes while he ran. I hope this becomes a regular thing and that once the umm, bladder holding muscles get a little stronger, I can go too. You have no idea how much I LOVE the idea of running, it actually brings back tons of fun (or special, yeah, special) memories of running after school with my dad. But, Oh, I don't know. It also scares me to even think of starting jogging. What if my jiggling stomach or thighs cause a car accident because the driver couldn't stop staring at the retina burning sight!?!?

Anyway, I just liked these pictures and thought I would share. It has been very chilly here last few days. Thank goodness we bought those air conditioners,huh? Just don't know what we would've done these last few cold days without them.


I don't have many pictures of these two, they're pretty cute.


Have a good Wednesday.

No comments: