Well, I think it's about time I told some interesting things about me. 61, you ask? No, no, I was thinking more like 20. I don't want you to get an Sarah overload!
1. Milk. I am a milk-a-holic! It has to have ice in it and at all times be extremely cold and no higher than 1%. I have a perfect way of making my glass of milk.
2. I secretly love telling people we don't have cable or satellite. Is that bad? or just weird?
3. I love to garden and plant flowers, but usually kill every thing I plant.
4. I ate my very first poached egg on Wednesday & think I have found my newest favorite way to eat eggs.
5. I never make my bed. I should, but I just don't care. (sad, huh?)
6. I would love to go back to college at some point, but I have no idea what I want to go for. Plus, I love being a mommy.
7. Vacuuming is my favorite chore ever. I love the lines it makes and how it can instantly spruce up a not so perfectly cleaned house.
8. I wish I was a better cook. I love to bake and cook, but I am just not creative in that area. I follow directions to the T.
9. Favorite smells, in order: babies & children after bath, daffodils, rain, Chanel No.5, old books, & old lady perfume lingering after a hug.
10. I have an unbelievable issue with drool/saliva. Mostly from animals, but people spit disgusts me almost just as much. uck, gross, I can just hear it & smell it. ughh
11. I am still scarred by my kindergarten teacher spanking kids with a ping pong paddle during nap time if we made any noise. (I got my fair share, trust me, just for touching the chairs)
12. I believe I had the most magical childhood anyone could ever dream of. I have very distinct memories of our little house and all the playing and family time we had.
13. I went from living in a very small town to a great big city. I don't know if I could go back to living in a small town again. It would be very difficult not to have whatever I needed less than a mile from my house.
14. I love to follow the rules. Sometimes obsessively. I wish I had been more like this as a teenager.
15. If I could get a pedicure every week, I would.
16. I have no decorating abilities. I always make my girlfriends come over and help me or wait until my sister visits to make her do it.
17. I crave an organized house & the older I am getting the better I am getting about having it this way. (just doesn't come naturally to me)
18. I am pretty sure my Nanny has never done anything wrong. No one can convince me otherwise.
19. If I were rich &/ crazy I would have at least 6 kids. I love having children, listening to them run around and play & giving them everything I have(emotionally & physically). They truly are gifts from God!
20. This was way harder than I thought it would be. I am so boring!
I have 0, nada, zilch pictures to show today. I forgot to charge my camera so I will post some maybe later. I am teaching both girls' art classes today & Rusty is babysitting all day. Pray for him. Or, pray for me. What was I thinking teaching both classes in one day. At least this project is really fun!