Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2008

We're Having #3

So sorry it's been so long since I posted a blog...I've been a little tired lately. We have recently found out that we're having our third baby & we are so excited.

I haven't been having morning sickness at all (which is a big deal, because with the girls that's all I did!) I'm tired and go to bed early, but I can't complain about that. I actually like going to bed early. Hannah and Mallorie are really happy, even though Mallorie keeps asking if I am going to love the baby more than her....saddest thing ever! They both say they want a baby brother, I have my suspicions that it might be a boy this time, but we'll have to wait til month 5 to get that ultrasound.

I hope you all will pray for this to be safe pregnancy and that no matter what the sex of the baby is, that it will be healthy! By our calculations, I should be about 4 to 6 weeks along. I should know for sure this coming week when I get my bloodwork back!

ps..sorry there are no pics this week, I have to charge the camera...I'll do a better job of posting blogs this week.

Love and peace to all this week!

No comments: