Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Graduate

She's a graduate of fifth grade. She had the ceremony this morning and came home screaming about this afternoon. Am I ready for middle school? No. But I guess I don't get a choice. She's growin' up!


Her certificate states three accomplishments that she felt she had for the year. She put babysitting, church activities and chorus. I can vouch for her on the babysitting and the chorus, but as for church activities... I don't know what she's talking about, but as long as she thinks she accomplished something in church then I won't question her, haha.
And this is a picture of a toddler who stayed awake until TWO AM! She fell asleep early in the afternoon at the pool and then would not go to bed that night. So I cleaned her room while she played with her babies in her bed. It was a short sleep kind of night. You can tell she's so happy to be there. Atleast she fell asleep during the ceremony.
What a great day we had. Summer break is here, and we couldn't be more excited! I know the kids are ready to sleep in and play all day. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the day, we're headed to the pool again and possibly to the park for a cookout.

No comments: