Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

There Are No Words To Adquately Describe This Post

It's late. My kids went to sleep at 8pm. I can't believe it either. I was so proud.
Then around 10, Hannah woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. Now she's in my room with Ava reading her a story. And as I type this, Ava is crawling up the stairs out of my bedroom, obviously not listening. Hannah just grabbed her and they started laughing hysterically. Hannah has to go back to school tomorrow and she's up late.
I certainly didn't wait long to make sure that I got put back on "The worst parent's of the year list", did I?

Moving on.
Go check out my recipe blog. I put a White Chili recipe on there that is amazazazing! (read that just like I typed it, it makes it more amazing) I don't think I'm the best cook in the world, infact, I think I bake much better, but this was good. And if you want something yummy and warm in your tummy, then please make it.

Ahh. Mallorie's up now too! My house is out of control. Here Rusty and I are, peacefully avoiding each other by checking our facebook statuses and watching Conan, listening to his band member LaBomba sing "In the Year 3000". And all of a sudden all of our girls are up. I don't know what to think about it all.


Okay, so I've been finding it very funny that everything I see on TV lately has been people saying how awesome 2010 has been. Does this confuse anyone else? We're only 5 days into it. Maybe they're only trying to be positive and keep an upbeat attitude since 2009 was such a downer for so many people. I don't know, I just keep getting a good laugh out of it. That was rude, I shouldn't make fun of people. Sorry.

I really have nothing to blog about today. I should go to bed and dream about what I'm going to do tomorrow with my first free day in two weeks. Knowing I have to go pay rent in the morning kind of kills my buzz of excitement, but after that, I have nothing else to do that causes me pain. Yes, that's right, paying rent hurts me. Hurts my wallet, but atleast I have a nice home to sleep in, right? Ooh, and on that note, the other day I was riding in the car feeling sorry for myself, probably for something rediculous like not being able to go shopping for some new shoes, and God gave me one of those moments. I saw a scary man at the bus stop and right there I said outloud to Rusty how thankful I was that we had such a blessing of nice cars so that I didn't have to ride the city busses. I'm not judging those people that do, but I am a weinie and can barely go out after dark because I think a bad guy  or a skunk might get me. Anyway, as usual, I don't know how I get onto these rants, but I always do. Sorry.

I had planned on posting a picture tonight, but for some reason I can't. So I will post it tomorrow. I finally got the girls back to their beds and should probably head there myself. We slept in super late this morning, knowing that it would be the last time we would be able to do so for a while and I felt great today. I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week. Keep warm!
~Blessings~

No comments: