Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Time is Here


I took the girls' Christmas picture the other day. This one isn't it, Hannah didn't like it because Ava wasn't smiling. It was my #2 choice.

Right behind that one, was this one:

It looks like Ava is giving Hannah a nice left hook. We had quite the challenge getting them all happy and looking at me, at the same time. When it was all said and done, only a couple of pictures were even decent. I got that one though. You know, the one you know is just right.

At their school Christmas program I got them to pose together. Hannah is very bothered by the fact that Mallorie's shoes made her taller than her, so she stretched her neck as far as possible.

Here is what Ava did the whole time.

Could it be any better? She is such a snuggler!

Mallorie danced during the performance that night. Such a big deal! She did great and was so proud of herself.

I am so ready for Christmas. We still have a little shopping to get done, but I am so excited to see the girls open their presents! Mom is here and Dad is on his way. This will be our first time to host Christmas at our house, ever!

This week with Mom here, she's helped me get my laundry caught up and been a super fun grandma for her girls. Ava just adores her. It's really funny the way Ava talks to her.

Here is the final picture I used to come up with their Christmas picture. Everyone smiling, looking at the camera, and eyes open. In other words, a perfect picture with multiple children!

Christmas is only 3 days away now, I hope you're ready!! Have a great Tuesday.
~Blessings~

1 comment:

Tina said...

Adorable pictures :) Merry Christmas!