Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Don't Know What To Title This Post

Sick.
I feel pretty good...except for the sinus thing going on. Sneezes. Sore throat. Stuffy nose. Hopefully it won't last long. I really hope it doesn't get worse...I'm doing everything I can to just get better. Lots of water and resting.

My thankful list for today starts with my friends. They come in all sorts. They're all different and they make my life so much more interesting. Funny, loud, serious, you name it, they're that way. I enjoy them all and wouldn't want to live here without them. They really do make my life more interesting.

I am so thankful for this blog. I am thankful to have a place to write down my thoughts and post updates for our family and out-of-town friends to keep up with us. I hope to someday get it printed into a book for each girl. I think they'd love it.


Don't have to much to talk about or update this weekend. It's been nice and low key...but later today I am going to a book signing. A book signing for only my favorite blog. Pioneer Woman will be here today and my booty will be at Borders in just a few hours. I can't wait.

Of course I will taking this munchkin with me. Maybe Hannah and Mallorie too, but it depends on whether they're fussing with each other or not.

So have you done your Christmas shopping yet? The book I am buying today will be my first present to buy for the year. Isn't that horrible? I am dragging Rusty out at the crack of dawn Friday morning to go shopping on Black Friday. That way we can hopefully get most all of our presents bought all at once.

Actually, I am not dragging Rusty anywhere. I asked him if he wanted to go and he said yes. So, I lined up a sitter and he's been looking over the Black Friday ads deciding where we have to go first. I've pulled him over to the dark side....hahahaha.

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday. It's off to church for me and then off to Borders. I hope Ava doesn't get a major stinky or something while I am getting my booked signed. Wish me luck.

This is what she does to people when they don't let her eat paper. She's not afraid of anyone, no matter how big, she'll beat you up!

No comments: