Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2008

My new car came in! Woohoo!!!
We ordered it back in September so that we would have a larger car for our expanding family. I am so happy with it. I thought we ordered dark interior, but that's okay, it's still pretty. I'm so thankful that Rusty works where he works, it truly has been fun to try out every Toyota and get to kind of "test drive" them before we decide what we want. I chose the Rav4 this time with the third row optoinal seating....it's great. I tried to upload the pictures from my phone, but they were too small and when I increased the size the pixels made the picture unrecognizable! So I'll try again another day.

In the meantime.....


Two days before getting my new lease, I wrecked my other car! I had a little Corolla Sport, I've had it for three years now. I haven't had any bumps, fender benders or scratches. That is until Wednesday rolled around. I was at a red light, stopped, it turned green, we started moving, I looked down, everyone else stopped moving.....'cept me! I wasn't traveling fast at all. Probably no more than 5 or 6 miles per hour, but I hit a bigger pick-up. My bumper went under his, so when he moved forward he popped mine off a little. (I also have pictures of that on my phone but they were too small for some reason to post on here.)

Needless to say, I was so stressed out. I was worried that 1.) I would be allowed to get my new car, and 2.) that Rusty might get an ear chewing at work....

Neither one of those two things happened thank goodness. It was a fairly easy process, called and made a claim and then Toyota's insurance place takes care of the rest. Nothing too painful for us. Whew! This is also when I'm glad we just lease.


So, I wanted to post some pics, but since I can't I just decided you should all hear my super exciting story. Hope you all are having fun Christmas shopping & getting some really good deals.

Have a nice weekend.

1 comment:

sbeudy said...

Atleast you are ok. That is all that matters.